- Hata, K., Osawa, T., Hiradate, S. & Kachi, N.(2018) Soil erosion alters soil chemical properties and limits grassland plant establishment on an oceanic island even after goat eradication. Restoration Ecology, (in press)
- 鈴木準一郎（2017）モジュール性からみたクローン性：クローナル植物とクローン性を示す他の生物群の比較. 日本生態学会誌, 67: 181-187.
- Hata, K. & Kachi, N. (2017) Establishment of early-stage planted seedlings of a native woody species under a closed canopy of invasive Casuarina equisetifolia in the subtropical oceanic Ogasawara Islands. Journal of Forest Research, 22: 135-140.
- Tsunoda, T., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2017) Effects of the vertical distribution of a root-feeding insect (Anomala cuprea) on the yield, mortality, and size structure of Lolium perenne populations at different plant densities. Botany, 95: 37-44.
- Tsunoda, T., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2017) Belowground herbivory decreases shoot water content and biomass of Lolium perenne seedlings under nutrient-poor conditions. Botany, 95: 29-36.
- Hosaka, N., Kachi, N., Kudoh, H., Stuefer, J. F. & Whigham, D. (2016) Compensatory growth of the clonal understory tree, Asimina triloba, in response to small-scale disturbances, Plant Ecology, 217: 471-480.
- 沼田真也・可知直毅・保坂哲朗（2016）研究活動は観光資源になり得るか？日本の世界自然遺産地における 学術研究活動の役割. 観光科学研究, 9: 119-124.
- Hata, K., Kawakami, K. & Kachi, N. (2016) Increases in soil water content after the mortality of non-native trees in oceanic island forest ecosystems are due to reduced water loss during dry periods. Science of the Total Environment, 545-546: 372-380.
- Osawa, T., Hata, K. & Kachi, N. (2016) Eradication of feral goats enhances expansion of the invasive shrub Leucaena leucocephala L. on Nakoudo-jima, an oceanic island. Weed Research, 56: 168-178.
- Hata, K., Kawakami, K. & Kachi, N. (2015) Higher soil water availability after removal of a dominant, non-native tree (Casuarina equisetifolia Forst.) from a subtropical forest. Pacific Science, 69: 445-460
- Hiradate, S., Morita, S., Hata, K., Osawa, T., Sugai, K. & Kachi, N. (2015) Effects of soil erosion and seabird activities on chemical properties of surface soils on an oceanic island in Ogasawara Islands, Japan. Catena, 133: 495-502.
- Mizuki, I., Sato, A., Matsuo, A., Suyama, Y., Suzuki, J.-I. & Makita, A. (2014) Clonal structure, seed set, and self-pollination rate in mass-flowering bamboo species during off-year flowering events. PLOS ONE, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0105051
- Matsuo, A., Tomimatus, H., Suzuki, J.-I., Saitoh, T., Shibata, S., Makita, A. & Suyama, Y. (2014) Female and male fitness consequences of clonal growth in a dwarf bamboo population with a high degree of clonal intermingling. Annals of Botany, 114: 1035-1041.
- Sakata, T., Nakano, T. & Kachi, N. (2014) Effects of internal conductance and Rubisco on the optimum temperature for leaf photosynthesis of Fallopia japonica growing at different altitudes. Ecological Research, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11284-014-1223-5
- Tsunoda, T., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2014) Interactive effects of soil nutrient heterogeneity and belowground herbivory on the growth of plants with different root foraging traits. Plant and Soil, 384: 347-362
- Tsunoda, T., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2014) Effects of belowground vertical distribution of a herbivore on plant biomass and survival in Lolium perenne. Ecological Research 29: 351-355
- Tsunoda, T., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2014) Effects of belowground herbivory on the survival and biomass of Lolium perenne and Plantago lanceolata plants at various growth stages. Botany 92: 737-741
- Tsunoda, T, Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2014) Availability and temporal heterogeneity of water supply affect the vertical distribution and mortality of a belowground herbivore and consequently plant growth. PLOS ONE : DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0100437
- Hata, K., Kohri, M., Morita, S., Hiradate, S. & Kachi, N. (2014) Complex interrelationships among aboveground biomass, soil chemical properties, and events caused by feral goats and their eradication in a grassland ecosystem. Ecosystems 17: 1082-1094
- Suzuki, R. O. & Kachi, N. (2014) Effects of local densities and abiotic microenvironments on reproductive outputs of a biennial,Lysimachia mauritiana var. rubida. Plant Species Biology 29: 217-224
- Nishitani, S., Nakamua, T. & Kachi, N. (2013) Nitrogen uptake during the leafless period in juvenile plants of a winte-green perennial herb Lycoris radiata var. radiata (Amaryllidaceae), Botany 91: 715-721
- Takayama, K., Kudoh, H. & Kachi, N. (2013) Loss of seed Buoyancy in Hibiscus glaber on the Oceanic Bonin Islands. Pacific Science 67: 591-597
- Suzuki, S.N., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2013) Spatial variation in local stand structure in an Abies forest, 45 years after a large disturbance by the Isewan typhoon. Journal of Forest Research 18: 130-148
- Hagiwara, Y., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2012) Effects of temporal heterogeneity of water supply and nutrient levels on plant biomass growth depend on the plant's relative size within its population. Ecological Research 27: 1079-1086
- Hata, K., Kato, H. & Kachi, N. (2012) Leaf litter of the invasive Casuarina equisetifolia decomposes at the same rate as that of native woody species on oceanic islands but releases more nitrogen. Weed Reseach 52: 542-550
- Suzuki, S.N., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2012) Variability of local spatial structure in a wave-regenerated Abies forest. Ecological Research 27: 893-902
- Shahpasand, K., Uemura, I., Saito, T., Asano, T., Hata, K., Shibata, K., Toyoshima, Y., Hasegawa, M. & Hisanaga, S-I. (2012) Regulation of Mitochondrial Transport and Inter-Microtubule Spacing by Tau Phosphorylation at the Sites Hyperphosphorylated in Alzheimer’s Disease. Journal of Neuroscience 32: 2430-2441
- Suzuki, R. O., Numata, S., Okuda, T., Nur Supardi MD. Noor, Abdul Rahman Kassim & Kachi, N. (2012) Species associations among dipterocarp species co-occurring in a Malaysian tropical rain forest, Journal of Tropical Ecology 28: 281-289
- Hata, K. Kato, H, & Kachi, N. (2012) Seedlings of a native shrub can establish under forests dominated by an alien tree, Casuarina equisetifolia, on subtropical oceanic islands. Journal of Forest Research 17: 208-212
- Hagiwara, Y., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2012) Combined effects between temporal heterogeneity of water supply, nutrient level, and population density on biomass of four broadly distributed herbaceous species. Journal of Plant Research 125: 77-83
- Suzuki, R.O. & Suzuki, S.N. (2012) Morphological adaptation of a palatable plant to long-term grazing can shift interactions with an unpalatable plant from facilitative to competitive. Plant Ecology, 213: 175-183
- Kohri, M., Kamada, M. & Nakagoshi, N. (2011) Spatial-temporal distribution of the ornithochorous seeds from an Elaeagnus umbellata community dominating a riparian habitat. Plant Species Biology 26: 174-185
- Kagaya, M., Tani, T. & Kachi, N. (2011) Maternal and paternal effects on germination time of non-dormant seeds of a monocarpic perennial species, Aster kantoensis (Compositae). Plant Species Biology : 26: 66-77
- Hata, K., Kato, H. & Kachi, N. (2010) Litter of an alien tree, Casuarina equisetifolia, inhibits seed germination and initial growth of a native tree on the Ogasawara Islands, subtropical oceanic islands. Journal of Forest Research 15: 384-390
- Hata, K., Suzuki, J-I., H. & Kachi, N. (2010) Fine-scale spatial distribution of seedling establishment of the invasive plant, Leucaena leucocephala, on an oceanic island after feral goat extermination. Weed Research 50: 472-480
- Hata, K., Kato, H. & Kachi, N. (2010) Litterfall in forests dominated by an alien woody species, Casuarina equisetifolia, on Chichijima Island. Ogasawara Research 35: 1-14
- Kagaya, M., Tani, T. & Kachi, N. (2009) Variation in flowering size and age of a facultative biennial species Aster kantoensis (Compositae) in response to nutrient availability. American Journal of Botany 96: 1808-1813
- Suzuki, S. N., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2009) Changes in variance components of forest structure along a chronosequence in a wave-regenerated forest. Ecological Research 24: 1371-1380
- Hata, K., Kato, H. & Kachi, N. (2009) Community structure of saplings of native woody species under forests dominated by an alien woody species, Casuarina equisetifolia, on Chichijima Island. Ogasawara Research, 34, 33-50
- Suzuki, R. O., Numata,S., Okuda,T., Nur Supardi MD Noor & Kachi, N.(2009) Growth strategies differentiate spatial patterns of 11 dipterocarp species coexisting in a Malaysian tropical rain forest. Journal of Plant Research,122, 81-93.
- Suzuki, S., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2008) Development of a local size-hierarchy causes regular spacing of trees in an even-aged Abies forest: analyses using spatial autocorrelation and the mark correlation function. Annals of Botany,102, 435-441
- Nakamura, R., Kachi, N. & Suzuki, J-I. (2008) Plant growth and root growth of Lolium perenne before reaching a nutrient-rich patch in a heterogeneous soil. Journal of Plant Research,121, 547-557
- Kagaya, M., Tani, T. & Kachi, N. (2008) Effect of gravel conditions on seedling emergence of an endangered monocarpic perennial, Aster kantoensis (Compositae), on a floodplain. Plant Species Biology 23: 47-50
- Hosaka, N., Kachi, N., Kudoh, H., Steufer, J. F.,& Whigham, D. F. (2008) Patch structures and ramet demography of the clonal tree, Asimina triloba, under gap and closed-canopy. Plant Ecology : in press
- Shimamura, R., Kachi, N., Kudoh, H. & Whigham, D. F. (2007) Hydrochory as a determinant of genetic distribution of seeds within Hibiscus moscheutos (Malvaceae) populations. American Journal of Botany 94: 1137-1145
- Mishio, M., Kawakubo, N. & Kachi, N. (2007) Intra-specific variation of leaf morphology and photosynthetic traits in Boninia grisea Planchon (Rutaceae) endemic to the Bonin Islands, Japan. Plant Species Biology 22: 117-124
- Sakata, T., Kachi, N. & Yokoi, Y. (2007) Quantitative evaluatioinn of the couterbalance between photosynthetic stimulation and depreession caused by partial ppreessure of O2 and CO2 in alpine atmospheres. Polar Science 1: 55-62
- Hata, K., Suzuki, J-I. & Kachi, N. (2007) Effects of an alien shrub species, Leucaena leucocephala, on establishment of native mid-successional tree species after disturbance in the national park in the Chichijima island, a subtropical oceanic island. Tropics 16: 283-290